Gluten Free Mini Meat Loaves
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- ¼ lb. extra lean ground pork
- 1 ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- ½ cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- ½ cup onion diced
- ⅔ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons yellow mustard
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Place 6 or 8 large muffin pan on a parchment lined baking sheet
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef & pork, 1 cup cheddar cheese (leave 1/4 cup to sprinkle on top later), breadcrumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and onion
- Mix well & fill muffin tins 3/4 full with meat mixture
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar & mustard
- Top meatloaves with the sauce
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese
- Bake until melted
Recipe Tips & Notes
The Gluten Free Mini Meat Loaves are very good!
I found a recipe that changed my life. Love yourself and be happy! 🙂 Kisses!
Another delicious recipe from you guys for the win! Between the BBQ pulled chicken and now these… we are hooked. Keep em coming!!
These were absolutely fantastic! Everyone loved having their own personal sized mini meatloaf. Can’t wait to have again 🙂
Made these for the second time today! So easy and so delicious!! My husband is a huge meatloaf fan and he loves these! I love the idea of making these in a muffin pan! Perfect portion size for me (I am a calorie counter)!! Thank you for the great recipe!
These were a great weeknight dinner idea!! Loved that I could make them any size I wanted, and popped several into the freezer for another night.
Simple, yet so efficient!
Would have never thought to make meatloaf like this. Delicious and easy to make & freeze!