Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and peanut butter in bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed.
- Add gluten-free flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets; flatten balls in criss-cross pattern with fork.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.