Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup Butter softened
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and peanut butter in bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed.
- Add gluten-free flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets; flatten balls in criss-cross pattern with fork.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.