How do you make whipped cream? The answer is a lot easier than many think! All you need is three simple, naturally gluten free ingredients and cold mixing equipment.
Don’t miss out on enjoying whipping cream any more and start making from scratch whenever you want in less than 30 minutes.
Homemade Whipped Cream
- 1 hand held mixer or stand up mixer
- 1 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Freeze bowl & whisks for 30 minutes before prepping whipped cream.
- Add heavy cream, confectioners sugar and vanilla extract to frozen bowl.
- Whisk on medium until smooth & stiff peaks
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 24 hours
We recommend having every ingredient cold as possible. The colder the whipping cream, the bowl, the whisks, the smoother your recipe will be. This gluten free recipe will go great with every whipping cream need there is. Adjust the flavours substituting the vanilla extract with various other flavoured extracts available.
This recipe goes great with our homemade gluten free pumpkin pie and also our Strawberry & Whipped Cream Cake too! There really isn’t a recipe that calls for whipping cream that this won’t work great for. We use it for absolutely everything we need and enjoy the smooth, creamy texture it always provides.
Wishing you had a hand held mixer to make this recipe easier? Mix and whip with power, convenience and comfort Hamilton Beach Hand Mixers. Their handles are designed for control and comfort, and their unique Bowl Rest™ feature allows the mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl to eliminate messy whipped cream drips.