Gluten Free Chili | Crock Pot Recipes
- 1 lb ground beef extra lean
- 1 lb ground pork extra lean
- 3 sausages chopped
- 2 cans kidney beans drained
- 2 cans pinto beans drained
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1-2 medium carrot cubed
- 1 cup peas fresh/frozen
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- pinch kosher salt to taste
- pinch pepper to taste
- Over medium heat, brown ground meats in a large pan.
- Once browned, turn crock-pot on low heat and transfer meat into crock-pot.
- Add cans of kidney and pinto beans and crushed tomatoes.
- Add peas, cubed carrots and onion to crock-pot.
- Add chili powder and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Cook on low for 6-8hrs and serve.
I never had a homemade chili and this was to die for! I pinned it awhile ago and finally gave it a try. When the cooler temps return it will be made again!
This looks super tasty, and perfect for these somewhat chilly MN Spring days! Thanks for sharing.