Gluten Free Chili | Crock Pot Recipes
- 1 lb ground beef (extra lean)
- 1 lb ground pork (extra lean)
- 3 sausages (chopped)
- 2 cans kidney beans (drained)
- 2 cans pinto beans (drained)
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1-2 medium carrot (cubed)
- 1 cup peas (fresh/frozen)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- pinch kosher salt (to taste)
- pinch pepper (to taste)
- Over medium heat, brown ground meats in a large pan.
- Once browned, turn crock-pot on low heat and transfer meat into crock-pot.
- Add cans of kidney and pinto beans and crushed tomatoes.
- Add peas, cubed carrots and onion to crock-pot.
- Add chili powder and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Cook on low for 6-8hrs and serve.