Juicy Naturally Gluten Free Hamburgers
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 lb Ground Pork
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Work through using your hands until just combined, being careful not to overwork the meat.
- Shape into 1/2 in (1 cm) thick patties, about 1/4 pound each.
- Make a thumb print in the center of each to keep the hamburgers from bulging when cooking.
- Preheat a grill or pan to medium-high heat.
- Add the hamburgers and cook 4-5 minutes, until browned on the bottom and juices visible are no longer red.
- Do not push down on the burgers or move them around.
- Flip over and cook 2-3 minutes for medium, or until done as desired.
- Remove burgers from heat.
- Let the burgers rest for a few minutes before serving.