Sheet Pan Pancakes - Easy Gluten Free Pancakes
- 4 cups gluten free pancake mix (480 g)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk (480 mL)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Pour pancake mix, milk, and eggs into a bowl.
- Mix just until combined (do not overmix)
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with butter
- Pour batter into baking sheet and spread to the edges.
- Place toppings on top of the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Melt additional butter and spread across top of sheet pan pancake.
- Set oven to broil.
- Cook 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately, or freeze up to 1 month.