Pizza night can exist again in your home with this delicious and easy to make Gluten Free Pizza Dough!
Top with your favourite pizza sauce and toppings, turn this dough into personal sized pizzas or one for the whole family, customize to your hearts delight.
Vegan – Gluten Free – Egg Free
Pizza Dough with Gluten Free Yeast
- 1-3/4 to 2 ¼ cups all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1 packet gluten free pizza yeast
- ⅔ cup very warm water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoon sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 can pizza sauce *watch for gluten free labels
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl
- Add water and oil
- Mix until well blended, about 1 minute
- Add gradually, enough remaining flour to make a soft dough ball
- Dough will be slightly sticky
- Knead on a floured surface adding additional flour if needed, until smooth and elastic; about 4 minutes.
- Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle/square
- Top as desired with pizza sauce, toppings and cheese
- Bake on lowest oven rack for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is bubbling and crust is browned.