Delicious gluten-free pizza starts here. Homemade pizza can exist again in your home with this delicious and easy to make Gluten Free Pizza Dough Recipe!
Top with your favourite gluten free pizza sauce and toppings, turn this dough into personal sized pizzas or one for the whole family. Customize your gluten free pizza at home how you desire.
Gluten Free Pizza Dough Recipe
- 1-3/4 to 2 ¼ cups all-purpose gluten free flour
- 2 ¼ teaspoons gluten free yeast
- ⅔ cup very warm water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoon sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 can pizza sauce *watch for gluten free labels
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine 1 cup gluten free flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl
- Add water and oil
- Mix until well blended, about 1 minute
- Add gradually, enough remaining flour to make a soft dough ball
- Dough will be slightly sticky
- Knead on a floured surface adding additional flour if needed, until smooth and elastic; about 4 minutes.
- Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle/square
- Top as desired with pizza sauce, toppings and cheese
- Bake on lowest oven rack for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is bubbling and crust is browned.
This gluten free recipe is also Vegan and Egg Free – dependent on toppings used!
Which gluten free flour is good for pizza?
King Arthur Baking offers a gluten-free pizza flour made with gluten-free wheat starch to set it apart from the rest, it’s ideal for making perfectly airy, crisp crusts with incredible rise, ready to use in your favourite pizza crust recipe, including this Gluten Free Pizza Dough.
What are good toppings for a gluten free pizza?
There is no specific must have topping for a gluten free pizza, but there are a lot of great pizza topping ideas for this gluten free pizza dough recipe.
Sausage,pepperoni, spinach, tomatoes, and peppers, broccoli, mushrooms and red peppers, cauliflower and garlic, kale, mushroom and red onion, or any vegetable and some fruit combinations you want.
The best gluten free pizza crust is a staple in every home and we hope you and your families enjoy!