Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl of an electric mixer until well combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla.
- Combine flour blend, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a separate large bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients well.
- Add to butter mixture.
- With mixer on low speed, beat until dry mixture is well blended.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Place dough by 1 ½ tbsp, 2” (5 cm) apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Press dough down slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Cool on wire cooling rack.