Easy Cheesy Taco Pasta Bake
- 1 pound ground beef
- 15- oz can tomato sauce
- 1-1/4 oz. package taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups gluten free elbow macaroni cooked
- 8- oz. container sour cream
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garnish: chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 13"x9" baking dish.
- Brown beef in a skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce and seasoning mix.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Combine cooked macaroni, sour cream and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese in a large bowl.
- Add the beef mixture to the macaroni mixture and stir to combine.
- Spoon macaroni mixture into the prepared pan and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions for garnish.
- Prepare recipe according to directions up until baking.
- Freeze at this point.
- To eat after freezing: thaw in the refrigerator overnight and bake covered in the oven for 25-35 minutes or until hot.