Whip up this easy Cheesy Taco Pasta Casserole Bake Recipe that’s perfect for when you need a quick & easy gluten free dinner idea.
Using only 5 main ingredients and all the cheese the heart desires, this gluten free taco pasta will be a hit in your household every time. Ready in less than an hour and perfect for all those picky eaters, try this Easy Cheesy Taco Pasta Bake now!
Easy Cheesy Taco Pasta Bake
- 1 pound ground beef
- 15- oz can tomato sauce
- 1-1/4 oz. package taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups gluten free elbow macaroni cooked
- 8- oz. container sour cream
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garnish: chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 13″x9″ baking dish.
- Brown beef in a skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce and seasoning mix.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Combine cooked macaroni, sour cream and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese in a large bowl.
- Add the beef mixture to the macaroni mixture and stir to combine.
- Spoon macaroni mixture into the prepared pan and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions for garnish.
- Prepare recipe according to directions up until baking.
- Freeze at this point.
- To eat after freezing: thaw in the refrigerator overnight and bake covered in the oven for 25-35 minutes or until hot.
Simplify this gluten free recipe and have a selection of the ingredients delivered to your home! We’ve sourced our favourite ingredient substitues that we use often when making our own recipes at home.
What Taco Seasoning Mix is Gluten Free?
Club House now offers a mix that is just delicious as the original, but gluten-free and with 25% less salt. By mixing simple ingredients such as onion, pepper and Mexican seasoning, Club House provides a delicious taco seasoning alternative that’s Certified Gluten Free.
What Elbow Macaroni Pasta is Gluten Free?
There are an abundance of gluten free elbow macaroni pasta options that will work great with this recipe. We recommend finding the pasta you love most and using it when making this. View a selection of gluten free elbow macaroni pastas available for delivery.