Turn this gluten free Chicken Chili Cheese Quesadilla recipe into dinner any night of the week. It is customizable and super easy to make for families of every size fast!
Make these too at home with Mission Gluten Free Soft Taco Tortillas or any of your favourite gluten free soft tortillas!
Chicken Chili Cheese Quesadilla | Gluten Free Soft Tortillas Recipe
- 4-6 soft tortillas gluten free options available
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped or shredded
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ can tomatoes diced
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano leaves
- Mix chicken, diced tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, garlic salt and oregano in a bowl.
- Preheat skillet/frying pan on medium
- Spread chicken mixture evenly on one side of each tortilla
- Sprinkle cheese evenly as desired on top of chicken mixture
- Fold in half and add to heated skillet/frying pan
- Cook 5 minutes each side or until tortillas golden brown & cheese melted
- Cut into wedges
- Serve warm
Chili chicken quesadillas have become a fav in my house. Tried the Mission GF wraps. Not a big fan but they did work!