Gluten Free BBQ Pulled Chicken | Crockpot Slow Cooker Recipe
- 3 lbs boneless (skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat)
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 medium onion (grated (with juice))
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- Stir together all sauce ingredients in a 5-6 qt slow cooker.
- Add chicken breasts and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on high 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 – 7 hours.
- Chicken is done when cooked through and easy to shred
- Remove chicken to a cutting board and shred each breast using two forks.
- Place shredded chicken back in the crock pot and stir to coat with the BBQ sauce