Strawberry Ice Cream - Gluten & Dairy Free
- 2 frozen bananas (large)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons honey (maple syrup or agave work too)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- In a food processor or blender, combine strawberries, bananas and coconut milk for 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Add honey, vanilla and salt.
- Blend again for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour into a freezable container and place in a freezer.
- Freeze it for 3 to 5 hours or overnight.