Senza Gluten Restaurant
206 Sullivan Street, New York, NY, United States
Senza Gluten is a 100% gluten free Italian restaurant located in Greenwich Village, New York City.
Senza Gluten understand that dining out can be challenging for individuals with celiac disease or a gluten intolerance. They believe everyone deserves a safe gluten free restaurant environment to enjoy delicious food without worry. Their restaurant and bakery are 100% gluten free, and they are happy to accommodate other food intolerances and allergies.
Italian food is an all-time favourite. However, it is characterized by foods like pasta and pizza. At Senza Gluten they want to bring the best Italian dishes to your table using a completely gluten free approach.
There’s something for everyone on their gluten free menu! Perhaps you’d enjoy our grilled chicken breast with sauteed spinach and mashed potatoes? Among their main courses are:
- Wild salmon with aged balsamic vinegar and served with soft polenta and sauteed Brussels sprouts
- Veal chop topped with sautéed wild mushrooms, drizzled white truffle oil and served with sauteed string beans and roasted red potatoes
Ever wonder how good their gluten free fried calamari is? Don’t just take our word for it – some comments from their guests:
- “The best fried calamari I’ve ever eaten – I could eat this all day!”
- “Perfectly crispy – I would never guess that it was gluten free.”
- “I dream of this calamari!”
Have you tried the fried calamari at Senza Gluten Restaurant in NYC? Let us know what you think below!