Versatile, easy to cook and delicious with any sauce, rice noodles add that memorable Thai touch to any meal. With Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Thin Rice Noodles, you can now make authentic restaurant-style Thai dishes such as Gluten Free Chicken Pad Thai or steaming bowls of rice noodle soup, stir-fries or cold noodle salads!
Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Thin Rice Noodles are made with just two ingredients – rice and water – making it ideal for a vegan, gluten-free, wheat-free or egg-free diet.
- Thai Kitchen® Thin Rice Noodles are made from rice using a traditional steam-cooked method
- Adds authentic Thai rice taste and texture to mealtime
- For restaurant-style Pad Thai and other Thai stir-fry noodle dishes
- Easy-to-prepare versatile noodles for soups, noodle salads, side dishes and stir-fries
- Suitable for a vegan, gluten-free, wheat-free or egg-free diet
- Just toss with your favourite sauce or stir-fry them with any meat or vegetable for a quick and delicious meal.
FUN FACT: Rice noodles give your Southeast Asian stir-fry the traditional Thai rice taste and texture you’re craving.
Bring Thai restaurant flavours home with Thai Kitchen’s convenient gluten free meal ideas. Offering the ability to create classic noodle soups and dishes, that can be prepared at home, work, or school in just minutes.
How to Cook Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Thin Rice Noodles
- Bring large pot of water to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add noodles; let stand 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Soak until noodles are soft but firm.
- Drain well and immediately toss with your favourite sauce, dressing, Thai curry, or add to your favourite soup just before serving.
These are great way to enjoy a nice change from the standard noodles. Perfect for inspiring new Asian dishes or as a replacement in other gluten free noodle dishes.
Featuring an easy and fast cook time, it’s no wonder they’re a staple in gluten free households everywhere.
If you do not use these rice noodles immediately after softening, cover with plastic wrap or let stand soaking in cold water until ready to use. If noodles become sticky, rinse gently with warm water to separate.