Gluten free graham crackers are great, any time. Plus, they make a great school snack for kids with allergies.
gfJules graham cracker mix is gluten free, but it’s also dairy free, vegan, nut free and soy free. Jules’ yum-o graham crackers will keep in a closed container in your child’s classroom so they’re always ready (to be devoured) when the other kids are eating gluten-filled treats.
Look what this Gluten Free Graham Cracker Mix can make:
Gluten Free Gingerbread
gfJules Gluten Free Graham Cracker Mix can easily be made into a wonderful gingerbread with just a few ingredient substitutions. It bakes up light, airy and with the unmistakable aroma you’ve probably gone far too long without. Right? Treat your family or guests to awesome, delicious gluten free gingerbread. It’s easy when you have plenty of gfJules’ Gluten Free Graham Cracker Mix around. But read on: see what else you can do with this versatile Gingerbread Mix.
Gluten Free Gingersnaps
Yes, there are amazing gluten free gingersnaps to be had in gfJules Gluten Free Graham Cracker Mix! And, when isn’t a good time to bust out some fresh baked gingersnaps? The great little ‘bite’ ginger supplies is a refreshing change from chocolate-chip cookies and brownies. Roll the gingersnap recipe into bigger cookies, and make epic ice-cream sandwiches out of ‘em!
Gluten Free Graham Cracker S’mores
Jules makes s’mores year-round with her kids. When there’s a fire in the fireplace during the winter, and any time there’s an open fire outside in the warmer months. It helps to have her gluten free graham cracker mix on hand! Once you work with the dough, you’ll understand why this great mix is also perfect for gingerbread men and, of course, gingerbread houses! All of which taste like “normal,” but all of which will be certifiably gluten free—just the way you like it!
What to add to gfJules Gluten Free Graham Cracker Gingerbread Mix:
- 3/4 cup vegetable shortening or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar or unrefined coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar for graham crackers (molasses for gingersnaps)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (for gingerbread only)
How to use gfJules Graham Cracker Gingerbread Mix:
Beat shortening with brown sugar until light & fluffy. Add honey. Slowly stir in mix and spice, if using, adding water, as needed until dough holds together in ball. If dough is too dry, gradually add more water. Cover tightly & refrigerate at least 2 hours to reduce stickiness.
- Preheat oven to 325ºF
- Divide and wrap half of dough
- Roll out other half onto counter or mat dusted with gfJules Flour
How to make graham crackers:
Roll to desired thickness & cut into rectangles. Place on parchment-lined cookie sheets. Prick crackers with fork. Bake ~ 20 minutes or longer for crunchier crackers
Makes ~ 100 crackers
How to make gluten free gingerbread men:
Roll dough to 1/8” thickness & cut with cookie cutters. Move to parchment-lined cookie sheets. Bake ~ 20 minutes or longer for crunchier cookies. Repeat steps with remaining dough.
Gluten Free Graham Cracker Mix Product Details
- 19-oz mix makes 100 graham crackers
- Non-GMO, vegan, Kosher (OU)
- Certified Gluten Free (GFCO) & Certified Free From (CFF) the Big 9 Food Allergens: NO wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, fish, crustaceans, sesame
- Save 10% EVERY DAY w/’Pack of 4′ option
- Save 15% EVERY DAYw/’Case of 12′ option
- Great for long-lasting school snacks
- Makes a 9 x 13 gingerbread cake too
- Makes epic pie crusts or gingersnaps!
- One regular bag makes one gingerbread house + extra dough for gingerbread people
- Use with Gingerbread House Cutter Set for easy homemade gingerbread house building, anytime!
Non-GMO: White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Modified Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Corn Flour, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Cinnamon, Xanthan Gum, Vanilla Powder, Sea Salt