Chex has been committed to products that people love since 1937. They have nine varieties, eight that are gluten-free. Chex is also free of artificial flavours and colours from artificial sources, and high fructose corn syrup.
It’s a gluten free cereal. It’s a snack. It’s a pantry staple. From classics like Rice and Corn to exciting flavours like Chocolate and Cinnamon, there’s a box of Gluten Free Chex cereal for every family member and every time of day.
From mixing up a bowl of your favourite homemade Chex™ Mix around the holidays to packing your kids’ lunches for school, you’ll find a world full of possibilities in these simple little squares. They are your one-stop destination for ideas and inspiration on creating fun, memorable family moments with Chex cereal.
Chex Gluten Free Cereal Flavour Lineup
Chex features the following dry cereal options listed as gluten free:
- Honey Nut – made with real honey and has 14 grams of whole grain corn per serving
- Rice – made with no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or high fructose corn syrup and has 17 grams of whole grain rice per serving
- Chocolate – a good source of calcium, made with 100% real cocoa and has 13 grams of whole grain rice per serving
- Apple Cinnamon – made with real cinnamon and has 10 grams of whole grains per serving
- Corn – made with no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or high fructose corn syrup and has 16 grams of whole grain corn per serving
- Peanut Butter – has 9 grams of whole grains per serving
- Cinnamon – made with real cinnamon and has 10 grams of whole grains per serving
- Blueberry – has 13 grams of whole grain rice per serving
As more people prepare gluten-free options for family or friends with a medical need, or simply opt to go gluten-free, General Mills believes the interest in gluten-free products that are convenient, affordable and taste great will continue. Meaning, anticipate seeing more Gluten Free Chex Cereals from General Mills in our futures!
There are no reviews yet.