Obsessed with flavour since 1883. After more than 135 years Canadians know – pure flavour tastes better. From their family in London, Ontario, to yours – Club House have committed to delivering Canada the purest flavours possible. They are proud of their home away from home in cupboards across the country.
For over 135 years Club House has helped create moments to remember and a few delectable dishes along the way. But the secret to a great recipe is savouring every step. No matter what you’re making, their gravy mixes, and other ingredients are ready to help you bring gluten free recipes to a whole new level.
Club House Gluten Free Gravy Mix Options
Club House Gluten Free Gravy Mixes are available in a great selection of flavours for every meal need. The following are a selection of the available gluten free gravy flavours from Club House:
- Poutine – made with 25% less salt.
- Homestyle – rich, savoury & versatile, that is perfect for hot chicken sandwiches and other family favourite meals.
- Brown – same great flavour just without the gluten.
- Chicken – this creamy chicken gravy mix is seasoned to perfection with herbs and spices. Change up your classic grilled chicken dish with this easy, fat-free mix.
- Pork – same great flavour just without the gluten.
- Turkey – this traditional, lump-free turkey gravy is easy to make. Made fat-free, with no artificial colours, flavours, or added MSG. Just mix with a cup of water for a delicious holiday gravy.
- Onion – the rich flavour of onion, with a hint of garlic make this gravy perfect, and ready in just 5 minutes
How to Prepare Club House Gravies
We have used these gluten free envelope gravy mixes for years, and have always had a good result. Follow the directions on packaging as liquid measurements vary depending on mix. Make sure to use a whisk when stirring to allow for a smooth and not lumpy texture. Bring to a slow boil & remove from heat. Serve right away.
If microwaving, we recommend doing so in 1 minute increments to allow more frequent stirring and to help prevent it from boiling over and making a mess in your microwave. Also, use a 1L Pyrex measuring cup or larger to microwave, again to prevent it boiling over.
Looking for a homemade recipe versus packaged? Give our Gluten Free Poutine Gravy Recipe a try!