Mexican Corn on the Cob (Elote)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Cotija small crumbles
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 4 ears of corn shucked and cleaned
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Preheat your grill or grill pan.
- Combine the mayo and sour cream in a bowl and set aside.
- Grill the corn until slightly charred and the kernels are tender.
- Transfer the corn to your work station and carefully slather each ear in the mayo and sour cream mixture.
- Move to your serving dish and sprinkle with the cheese, chili powder, and cilantro.
- Squeeze the lime on top and enjoy!