Mexican Corn on the Cob (Elote)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Cotija (small crumbles)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp cilantro (finely chopped)
- 4 ears of corn (shucked and cleaned)
- 1 lime (cut into wedges)
- Preheat your grill or grill pan.
- Combine the mayo and sour cream in a bowl and set aside.
- Grill the corn until slightly charred and the kernels are tender.
- Transfer the corn to your work station and carefully slather each ear in the mayo and sour cream mixture.
- Move to your serving dish and sprinkle with the cheese, chili powder, and cilantro.
- Squeeze the lime on top and enjoy!