Almond Flour Gluten Free Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon (or to taste (optional))
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water (or as needed)
- Preheat a lightly oiled griddle to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Whisk almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Whisk egg, egg white, honey, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl.
- Stir flour mixture into egg mixture, adding enough water to reach a pancake batter consistency.
- Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the prepared griddle and cook until pancakes are golden brown and edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.